Wednesday, April 24, 2013

April 25, 2013

1. Self-Starter:  If I had a super power it would be. . . . . and I would use it to . . . 







2.  The "If I Ruled the World" assignment: 


3.  Mini-Lesson:  Paragraphing

Paragraphing -- Indent each new paragraph. 

     Nathan and Batman continued following the tracks until they came across a river where the foot prints stopped.
     “He must have crossed the river!” Nathan exclaimed as he grabbed Batman and flew him across the river. The tracks resumed along the trail. They got down on their hands and knees and crawled on the ground following the footprints.
     “OUCH!” Batman suddenly yelled.
     “What?” Nathan asked him.
     “This acorn hit me on the head!” he said holding up an acorn.
     “Are you okay?” Nathan asked him. Batman nodded and continued crawling.
     “OUCH! It hit me again!” he shouted. Nathan looked up and saw a bunch of squirrels laughing in the trees.
     “Batman, I think the squirrels are hitting you.”
     “Can you tell them to knock it off?”  Batman asked. Nathan turned around and flew up the tree to where the squirrels were. 

Thanks to Morgan W.

4. Computer Lab 
Turn in Children's book assignment -- on assignment on Edmodo -- after carefully editing.   Save and turn in the EDITED VERSION!

5.  If you are done, complete the If I Ruled the World assignment, and if you still have time, the I Am From assignment. 

No comments: