Friday, April 19, 2013

April 19, 2013

Self-Starter: 
A. Write for about five minutes, anything that comes to 
mind about "tragedy."


B.  For the topic "toys" or "joys,"  
make an alphabetical list of words you 
associate with that word. 

For example, if I were writing about school,
I could write
A - algebra
B -  "boring" -- that dirty word! , biology
C -  custodians, college, campus, creative writing, chemistry 
D -  Dworshak -- the name of my first elementary school; drama; 
E - elementary school, English Class
F - flunking (I hope not!), French class (and food)
G - grades
H - homeroom and Mrs. Horne, my first grade teacher and hiking, one of my favorite classes ever
I -  interest, 
J -  junior high
K -  Korean language, 
L - lunch
M - math, 
N -  newspaper (school) staff, 
O -  opportunity
P - physical education, professor, plays
Q - quality or quantity of work
R -  Mr. Ross -- my junior high teacher
S - social studies; Derek Smith, a great teacher; seminary
T - teaching
U - university, UVSC
V -  
W - Mrs. Williams, a favorite teacher, 3rd grade; 
X -  
Y -  The "Y"
Z -  zoology


Share 


2. Computer Lab  211 -- Finish Children's books
Turn them in on Edmodo.  Make sure you have carefully edited! 
Check yours off with the teacher. 

If you have extra time,  work on your newsletter article at 
http://afcreativewriting.blogspot.com/
Sign in with your email. 





















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wіll rіght away taκe hоld of your rsѕ as Ι can not find
your e-mail subѕcriptіon link or е-newsletter sегvice.
Do you've any? Kindly permit me recognise in order that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

Here is my blog: MintedPoker Offer