Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dear John


  Dear John,
I  want  a  man  who  knows  what  love  is  all  about.  You are  generous,  kind,  thoughtful.  People  who  are  not  like  you  admit  to  being  useless  and  inferior.  You  have  ruined  me  for  other  men.  I  yearn  for  you.  I  have  no  feelings  whatsoever  when  we  are  apart.  I  can  be forever  happy.   Will  you  let  me  be  yours?   Gloria

 




Dear John,
I  want  a  man  who  knows  what  love  is.  All  about  you are  generous,  kind,  thoughtful  people  who  are  not  like  you. Admit  to  being  useless  and  inferior.  You  have  ruined  me.  For  other  men  I  yearn.  For  you  I  have  no  feelings  whatsoever.   When  we  are  apart  I  can  be forever  happy.   Will  you  let  me  be?  Yours,   Gloria

No comments: