Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Thursday, September 18, 2014


Scribble:  Kaitlyn Little
"Where is he?  We're running out of time."



Short Story Check
Is the lead the most effective it can be?
Is my main character well-enough developed?
Is there an interesting conflict?
Is the setting clear and well-described?
Did I include suspense?
Is the ending effective? (Does it feel like an ending, and does it leave the reading thinking or feeling or both?)

Have I checked for complete and effective sentences?
Have I divided my story into paragraphs?
Have I used the best words I could?
Have I used vivid action verbs?
Have I checked spelling?
Have I checked punctuation?


Strong Words






Computer Lab:
Finish and print Me-Bag Story
Copy to a word document and print.





Parent-Teacher Conference is      

today


September 18 from 3:30 to 7:30


Attendance is not required, but is 

encouraged!













No comments: